Part # BARNDK6DUALThis sliding interior barn door kit is perfect for anyone looking to install a DIY barn door. It can be painted to meet your design style or used as is. The barn door kit includes everything you need besides the tools to install it. Installation instructions will be included and other helpful hints can be found online.
- The track is not pre-drilled to allow you to drill 3/8" holes at the necessary locations
- Hardware works with doors of 1-1/4" to 2-1/4" Thickness
- All lengths of track 7 feet and over will come in two pieces with splice kit included
The parts included are as follows:
- Four looped hangers with 3" cast iron wheel - Hanger Length is 14" total and 10" from wheel base to end of hanger. The holes to attach to the door are located 1" and 6.5" from the bottom of the hanger.
6 foot length track (overall length is 6'4" (76") to accommodate end bumpers) of 1.5" width x 3/16" thick steel track
All hardware to attach track to the wall:
- 1-5/8" Spacers that goes between the track and wall - Track will hang 1-11/16" from wall with the spacer and washer that goes in between. Longer spacers and bolts can be used if additional length from wall is needed. (Not Included)
- Washers to be placed behind spacers
- 5/16" x 4.5" Lag Bolts to attach track to wall
- 5/16" x 1-1/2" Lag Bolts to attach hangers to door
- 2 safety anti-jump clips to prevent possible derailment with 1/4" x 1-1/2" lag bolts
- Floor mounted door guide if you would like to use a mortise or kerf cut on the bottom of the door with 1/4" x 1-1/2" lag bolt
- Made from Quality Steel in the USA